Terms of service
By accessing the website at https://rockclimbr.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use license
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rockclimbr's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rockclimbr's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rockclimbr at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Rock climbing is an inherently dangerous activity that may result in serious injury or death. Please assess your experience, skill, and physical fitness levels carefully to make sure they are at adequate levels to safely complete a climb. Seek professional help or training if you are unsure about anything.
- The information presented on this website are collected from the users worldwide, it is impossible for us to check the accuracy of the information provided. Do not rely solely on the website content, always check with other sources for accuracy of the information, and use your best judgment to ensure your own safety.
- The materials on Rockclimbr's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. The owner of this website and all other parties involved in creating the content give no warranty and accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information on this website including, but not limited to routes, problem, descriptions, and directions. Under no circumstances will the owner or involved parties be held responsible or liable in any way for any losses, damages, injuries, or liabilities.
In no event shall Rockclimbr or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rockclimbr's website, even if Rockclimbr or a Rockclimbr authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Rockclimbr's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rockclimbr does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Rockclimbr may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Rockclimbr does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Rockclimbr has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rockclimbr of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Rockclimbr may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.